So let's get the party started! I'm always talking about scheduling and planning. I talk about my love for stationery and all of those things. But none of these things matter if you don't have a schedule or system that works for your life and Allaah knows best. How many of you guys generate your own schedule? If so, has it been working for you?
1. Start with your priorities
Take some time tonight to figure out what are YOUR priorities. I put the emphasis on YOUR because YOUR priorities are going to be based off YOUR own life. Your list isn't going to look like my list and that's ok! It's ok because everyone has different situations that are unique to them.
Have you ever taken the time to write down things that you consider important? Before you get into designing a schedule, you need to have your priorities laid out.
Let me share some of my priorities with you guys so that can get some ideas for your own list:
*Always stay hyper focused on pleasing Allaah and growing in deen through prayer, lectures and Qur'aan study.
* Purposefully pursue and maintain a healthy and loving relationship with my husband and show him this
*Raise my kiddos with Allaah centered parenting and schooling and fill their days with lots of love & hugs and positive affirmations
*Provide a healthy and Islaamic home.
*Manage the family business and provide a service for the Ummah with my beloveds.
2. Be realistic with your schedule and your time.
Everyone's life is different. My life has more children in it then others and so I may not be able to do all the things I want to do! But I can at least do the things I NEED to do in order to have my day move smoothly.
3. Develop your morning & evening routine. Having a morning routine is going to help you get your day started on the right foot In shaa Allaah.
I recently wrote down my morning routine that I would like to start doing, maybe this will give you some ideas:
4. Remember where you are at in your life. So many times we see someone else with the Pinterest lifestyle and they seem as though they can do all the things and their schedule is crazy busy but they seem productive. You. Are. Not. Her. She may have no children or she may have no husband. We have no clue what season she is in when it comes to her life but we know our own. I'm a mom to 6 blessings and wife to one husband who needs me to help manage certain things like administrative work. I can't do all the things. That's why I scheduled my priorities and once those things get done then I can add other things in my life.
With that being said - go plan your week and make du'aa for success!!!
🌸Homemaker. Bullet Journalist. Artist. My joy is helping others, while making things in life look pretty 🌸