Beginners Guide To Foraging
Foraging is searching for wild food resources. It is an opportunity to establish an intimate relationship with the living things that surrounds us every day. The focus is on the flowers, plants and berries. It is important to know the proper name, location, look alike and what these items taste like.
If you are looking to start foraging and aren’t sure where to begin, then you are at the right place.
Our instructor Cuttlefish DuBois has been foraging for years and has knowledge about wild edibles, living off grid, survival skills, permaculture and so much more.
This workshop is five prerecorded videos that cover the following:
- Introduction: Get to know your instructor
- Purpose: Why is this knowledge necessary and why should we establish a connection first before just going out to harvest
- Tools: What do you need on the field and demonstration of each tool and why they are needed.
- Steps to know when identifying
- How to harvest
- Five plants you can start with today
Workshop includes pdfs: notes, reminders, and tips
Buy your instructor some coffee ☕️ when you pay and learn something new.
Workshop starts October 30th